1. Paida can be done at any time of a day. You can make it your habit, and Paida in the mornings and evenings, or in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.
2. Due to different Paida intensity and people’s particular physical conditions, there is no fixed time length for when the Sha (poisoned blood/toxic waste drawn out during Paida) appears and disappears. Therefore, the appropriate duration of Paida varies from person to person. We kindly advise that children, the elderly, the frail, and the severely sick should practise Paida following the proper sequence.
3. For health care, you can Paida from head to foot for 15-20 minutes at a time, at least once or twice a day (particularly the head, shoulders, armpits, elbows and knees for 1-5 minutes each).
For people in "sub-health" condition, besides Paida the parts mentioned above, you can Paida the problem areas for a longer time. Generally, the duration should be between 5-30 minutes, and you can do it once, twice, or more times a day.
For those with serious illnesses, Paida duration should be extended to no less than one hour. After Sha appears, Paida should be continued. Sha is poisonous blood in the body, and it reveals body waste and illnesses, which can be cleared with continuous Paida. The body will finish the elimination of toxicants as Sha disappears. That’s the secret of the magic effect of Paida.
4. For those who feel "under the weather" or have obvious symptoms, they should Paida the problem areas for at least half an hour each time. For example, those suffering from knee pains, frozen shoulder, neck problem, headache or insomnia can Paida the knees and elbows more often for at least once or twice a day.
5. For those with serious illnesses, such as inability to lift the shoulders or walk, or those diagnosed with skin diseases (such as psoriasis), heart diseases, hypertension, diabetes or cancer, they should Paida top-down from the head to the feet with the focus on the elbows, knees, feet and the problem areas for at least one hour and at least three times a day. And the time length of each Paida can be reduced when the symptoms are relieved.
6. After several rounds of Paida, it is not as easy to have Sha as before. But if you continue Paida, it can enhance circulation of blood, keep you fit and even cure diseases.
7. As with Lajin, the duration and frequency of Paida vary from person to person. Whether there is Sha or not after Paida, it can be a daily exercise for both the sick and the healthy.
8. One Paida session can be divided into several, with each session focusing on one particular part of the body.