1. Patients suffering from diseases which will very likely cause bleeding, such as haemophilia, thrombopenia, leukemia, Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP), etc.;
2. Pregnant women;
3. Patients suffering from severe diabetes or skin injuries, with apparent exudation or ulceration;
4. Patients suffering from coma, acute wounds, serious infection, fresh bone-fracture and recent sprains;
5. Patients with unknown lumps, locations with malignant tumours;
6. Patients allergic to pains;
7. Patients forbidden by their doctor to do Paida.